[OANNES Foro] La lista de fotos/temas que requiere el Marine Photobank (Banco de Fotos Marinas)

Mario Cabrejos casal en infotex.com.pe
Vie Dic 10 16:42:41 PST 2010

      Marine Photobank  Photo Wish List

      In an effort to create an even more robust and complete image resource, to serve you and the ocean community, the Marine Photobank has come up with a photo wish list of our own. Please review the themes below and help us out by contributing images that reflect our needs.

        a.. Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and spills around the world (login and visit the oil spill gallery to see new photos from photographers J Henry Fair and Eileen Romero)
        b.. Bluefin tuna and other commercial fish species under threat from overfishing
        c.. Fisheries enacting sustainable fishing practices
        d.. Marine spatial planning and marine resource use, such as fishing, shipping, recreation, offshore energy (oil, wind and wave), and aquaculture
        e.. Sea level rise impacts on coastal communities
        f.. Community involvement in ecosystem restoration, environmental monitoring and research
        g.. Juxtaposing artisanal, local fisheries with large-scale fisheries
        h.. Historical photos of marine ecosystems and species. Examples could include images that illustrate the size differences of fish over the years as well as changes in abundance of specific populations
        i.. Jellyfish blooms
        j.. Invasive species
        k.. Polar species
        l.. Diverse marine ecosystems and coral reefs

      If you have specific ocean conservation image needs that are not being met currently by the Marine Photobank, let your voice be heard on our Facebook wall.  "Like" us and let us and other MPB members know what you're looking for and we will do our best to help!

      Photo credits, left to right: Marco Carè/Marine Photobank, Eileen Romero/Marine Photobank, Gerick Bergsma 2009/Marine Photobank