[OANNES Foro] re :These companies non fulfillment with his compromises

Olivia H. Seo olivia8450 en gmail.com
Lun Jun 3 18:28:04 PDT 2013

Subject: These companies non fulfillment with his compromises

Contents:

Dear Mr. Francisco J. Miranda Avalos

President of ONG Oannes

General Manager Consutrade SAC

Please re send the following message to your discusion forum, and
import-export data base, for to you and your friends knows about two
peruvian companies that do not fulfill his compromises and do not come back
our money yet.

My company, SURIS INTERSUPPLY CO., LTD. are importer as kinds of Giant squid
(necks, tentacles, wings, fillets etc.) from Peru, and we recived a business
proposal message on April. 05.2013 from Mr. Milton Reynoso Guillermo,
CONAISA INTERNATIONAL

Mr. Milton offered giant squid necks & tentacles for two containers. (first
is neck & tentacles for mixed container : PI NO. 074/2013, and second is
full neck container : PI NO. 075-2013) and they issued PI for payment terms
with 20% advance and 80% against shipping copies of docs. and asked to send
20% advance for first container according to indicated bank account in PI.
And they confirmed that these two containers will be load within end of
April and maximun May. 01 or 05, so they need 20% advance money immediately,
so they can ship it within latest shipment date as written in PI.

We sent 20% advance money USD 6,858.00 for PI NO. 074/2013 on April. 18 to
their bank name : Banco Continental BBVA - Peru- Piura- Paita beneficiary :
DARUMA FISHING S.A.C. (Mr. Alexander Huanca, General Manager)

Then, Mr. Milton advise that shipment will be load end of April. and again
he delayed one week, and more one week, and one week again till May. 20. So
we request to send back our money for nonfullfullment for shipment to Mr.
Milton.

But he delayed to send back our money one days and two days and one week
till now, he was didn't pay back our money as he confirmed and promised.

Since he get our advance money USD 6,858.00 on April. 18, he never keep any
promise for his every all email messages, he cheating our money only. (Never
shipment from him)

Now we are working and buying some productions from some packers ordinarily
and this is first time to meet bad broker who cheating our money only. We
have all email messages for Mr. Milton's cheating & swindling our money, and
default for nonfullfillment as shipment.

Unavoidably we complain of an injustice for their nonfulfillment of contract
& default to your authority, and should exterminated root and branch for
protecting normal trade & business between Peru & Thailand.

We are formal request to your help & protections to solve our money back
from Mr. Milton Reynoso Guillermo, CONAISA INTERNATIONAL.

Thanks and regards,

Olivia Seo

SURIS INTERSUPPLY CO., LTD.

(Tel.) 66 81 712 9136