[OANNES Foro] [OANNES Institucional] =?utf-8?Q?Situaci=C3=B3n_?=del stock norte-centro de la anchoveta peruana al 01 de Mayo del 2016

Presidencia de Junta Directiva Oannes fmiranda en oannes.org.pe
Vie Mayo 13 09:26:47 PDT 2016

Dear Prof. Steinberger.
We think the same. Is urgent a holistic vision.
The cooperation between the terrestrial and marine scientists is necessary. But first of all, the peruvian actors, goverment officers and congressmen. Must be convinced that the holistic investigation is our first priority.Lamentably not all, understand this position.
Many thanks. I really bear in mind your comment.
Best regards.

Francisco J. Miranda Avalos
Presidente del Consejo Directivo

ONG OANNES
Foro Hispano Americano de Intercambio de Informacion sobre Temas de Mar
Los Almendros 194, Dep. 301, Residencial Monterrico,
La Molina. Lima.

Tel/Fax: 51 1 4362728
Movil (Nextel) 51 999441345
Email: fmiranda en oannes.org.pe (mailto:fmiranda en oannes.org.pe)
Web: www.oannes.org.pe (http://www.oannes.org.pe)

[OANNES Foro] [OANNES Institucional] Situación del stock norte-centro de la anchoveta peruana al 01 de Mayo del 2016
Yosef Steinberger ysteinberger en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 13 08:29:19 PDT 2016
Dear Francisco J. Miranda Avalos
Chairman of the Board,
I am receiving all the email and the reports over the year and I am really impressive about huge work and investment in the study of marine environment which is one of the most important economical source for your country.
As a terrestrial Ecologist - had learned about your activity during my visit in Antarctica as working over there as a visiting scientist from Israel with other scientists from different countries.  As a terrestrial Ecologist I would like to bring to your attention that the terrestrial ecosystem is not less important due to the huge load of different natural and pollutants that flow into marine environment. These load of nutrients or pollutants are some time not less important that the Upwelling nutrient supplies.
I thinks that cooperation between the terrestrial and marine scientists is the need of this period due especially during the long term discussion of Carbon balance - pool movement and CO2 balance.
I think that you should not only be involved in such project  - you should initiate  in the Hispanic American Forum the holistic approach for the benefit of the whole community.\
Wish you a great success in such initiative.
Will be happy to get your thoughts.
Sincerely yours,
Prof. Y. Steinberger
The Mina & Everard Goodman