[OANNES Foro] [External] Muestra fotografica "Bajo las Olas" en Museo Naval del Callao

Edwar Brito Intertek edwar.brito en intertek.com
Vie Ago 4 06:57:53 PDT 2023

Estimado

Buen día,

Podría darme mayor detalle para visitarlo el domingo 13 de agosto.

Gracias.

Saludos.
Edwar Brito

De: OANNES <oannes-bounces en lista.oannes.org.pe> En nombre de Francisco Jesús Miranda Avalos - Presidente de la Junta Directiva
Enviado el: viernes, 4 de agosto de 2023 06:10
Para: Foro Hispano Americano de Intercambio de Informacion sobre Temas de Mar <oannes en lista.oannes.org.pe>
Asunto: [External] [OANNES Foro] Muestra fotografica "Bajo las Olas" en Museo Naval del Callao

Nuestro agradecimiento a la Marina de Guerra del Perú y al Museo Naval del Callao, por esta oportunidad de difundir el esfuerzo de todos los buzos voluntarios que estan contribuyendo con nosotros en este proyecto.

[cid:image001.jpg en 01D9C6B1.AF5DA040]

Francisco J. Miranda Avalos
Presidente de la Junta Directiva

[cid:image002.jpg en 01D9C6B1.AF5DA040]

OANNES, Señor de las Olas.
Foro Hispano Americano de Intercambio de Información sobre Temas de Mar
www.oannes.org.pe [oannes.org.pe]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.oannes.org.pe__;!!Ie6nUkZk!oktJYcmWorkCqlEb4AKemoG4X_P2HGOYiU9IQQjbVcN1sRD83DxSGzN9AosfXVCqHIZygjeng-gBFmLEpGFxrcc$>
Cel. 999441345
Email. fmiranda en oannes.org.pe<mailto:fmiranda en oannes.org.pe>

[You'll be amazed where you find Intertek.]<https://www.intertek.com/amazed?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=Outlook&utm_content=yba&utm_campaign=youllbeamazed>

Total Quality. Assured.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient then please notify us by return e-mail immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Intertek is dedicated to Customer Service and welcomes your feedback. Please visit http://www.intertek.com/email-feedback/ to send us your suggestions or comments. We thank you for your time.

Except where explicitly agreed in writing, all work and services performed by Intertek is subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Business which can be obtained at our website: http://www.intertek.com/terms/ Should you have any difficulty obtaining these from the web site, please contact us immediately and we will send a copy by return.