[OANNES Foro] Re : My problem with CONAISA INTERNATIONAL (Mr. Reynoso) and DARUMA FISHING SAC (Mr. Huanca)

Olivia H. Seo olivia8450 en gmail.com
Jue Jun 27 12:25:11 PDT 2013

Dear Mr. Francisco J. Miranda Avalos,

President of the NGO Oannes.

I am very grateful for the kindness to authorize sending my message
concerning alleged fraud on business to my company, by two Peruvian
companies. One of them named CONAISA INTERNATIONAL (Mr. Milton Marcos
Reynoso Guillermo) who said is broker of Peruvian seafood products and does
not acknowledge any responsibility, and a company named Daruma Fishing SAC
(Mr. Jhony Luis Huanca Dioses) who is known exporter Peru's fish products,
and receive our money in his account.

I regret to inform you that to date, I have not get back the money
devolution from any of this companies. They now seek to sell a product that
no longer interests me, because my contract was lost, and my company
completely lost confidence in them. The only thing that really interests us
is the return of the money advanced, that we in good faith, as we do with
many business with reputable companies, some of them Peruvian too.

Thanks to the message you permit to send to your Oannes´s network, we
contacted a lawyer firm of Peru, who now working as represent us and are in
charge of make the actions for the recovery of our money or commence legal
proceedings for fraud or scam in Peruvian courts. I hope to obtain justice.

I am sorry that Oannes´s network shows to all these issues. I understand
that have not this objectives, but I think that is good to allow other
exporters and seafood buyers, know about absence of responsibility of the
companies that until now do not return the money that we send. so we’re
trying to do this because that some of other importers could be avoided from
the same kinds of damage.

Thank you very much for your kind helping & considerations.

Thanks and regards,

Olivia H. Seo

SURIS INTERSUPPLY