[OANNES Foro] Re : My problem with CONAISA INTERNATIONAL (Mr. Reynoso) and DARUMA FISHING SAC (Mr. Huanca)

Milton Reynoso milton_reynoso en conaisa.com
Jue Jun 27 14:26:24 PDT 2013

Olivia

I've explained in several emails that our participation in this business has
been that of a sales agent.
Conaisa International never asked advancement. Your volunteered send and
exporter DARUMA FISHING SA accepted ..
The money advanced USD 6858 sent directly to the account of DARUMA FISHING
SA - Mr. Jhony Huanca Dioses.
CONAISA INTERNATIONAL never received advancement, you should not lie. .
Mr. Jhony Huanca Dioses offered you send 1 fcl mixed so you can recover as
soon as possible your money upfront and not because you got accepted
uncompromising want to pay a small price for the wings and Mr. Huanca not
accept.
However, despite your lawyer has sent a letter of attorney to DARUMA FISHING
SA, I'm still working for Mr. Huanca you back your money advance as to
committed.
Mr. Huanca was committed to send your money within 15 days, to come to this
agreement with your lawyer.
You can not keep lying to advance money sent to CONAISA INTERNATIONAL,
that's a lie.
We will be informing you as soon as possible

     Milton Reynoso Guillermo
      CONAISA INTERNATIONAL
Urb. Las Gardenias  L – 11
Tacna – Perú