[OANNES Foro] Nota aclaratoria sobre operativo Abancay de congelados de Jurel

Arie van der Zwan caz en cazwan.nl
Lun Dic 18 11:46:15 PST 2017

Dear Iana Malaga ,

An interesting article Iana ,being the speaker queen of the Famous Tasa
company in Peru .

Since 1963 we are not allowed in Olanda to sell herrings that are not frozen
,because of parisitos and as a consequence  injured people;the dead
parasitos are mainly out by cleaning the fish and if not i twill cause no
danger at all !!

But .. at the moment that this frozen product was available the Dutch were
not depending on the fresh market any more ,we had the pricing in our hands
,in other words it was the saving of our fishing fleet !

So Iana , you have your freezing plant ,freezing of the fish has a cost of
Usd 0,15 /kg ,instead of making 2,5 Soles / kg you must make 2,65 /kg .

The Peruvian people will be safe and will enjoy the frozen product of very
fresh catches ,keeping it in the fridge till preparing.

 A win - win situation ,by the way ,every year at Eastern we enjoy a visit
to Malaga ,Spain ,what a coincidence .

Always available for help and support ,kind regards,

Arie van der Zwan                          www.wvanderzwan.nl